Now Offering Virtual Visits
Cascade Pediatrics has started a partnership with Care Convene to provide secure, at-home virtual visits. By using any smartphone with internet access, you can now have a virtual visit with your physician or care manager from our pediatric office.
• Nutritional consultation and support
• Care management and medication management for ADHD
• Care management and Medication Management for Pediatric asthma
• Acute care visits for select concerns (e.g. pink eye, swimmer’s ear, rashes, bug bites)
Cascade Pediatrics is committed to providing excellent medical care to our patients. Some symptoms may be appropriately treated using a virtual appointment while others require a traditional office visit for full evaluation.
Virtual one-on-one appointments with your physician or care manager provide you with the convenience of mobility while continuing to receive excellent medical care. The cost of a virtual appointment is the same as a traditional office visit and allows you the flexibility of mobility or remaining at home.
Please call our office to schedule an appointment for a virtual visit. Call 616.940.3168 or request an appointment through our patient portal.
Signing Up is Simple and Easy!
- While in the app – tap the gear icon on the far right →
- At the top of the screen – tap “Dependents”
- On the top right – tap “Add”, and fill out the form
- Once the form is completed, tap the save button.
We recommend downloading & registering 15-30 minutes prior to your appointment to confirm your device is set up for a successful virtual visit.