Patient Centered Medical Home
A PATIENT CENTERED MEDICAL HOME is a concept that:
- Provides for a strong patient-physician relationship
- Uses electronic technology to track patient care using evidence-based clinical care standards
- Engages patients in their health care
- Provides a supportive clinical team that helps educate patients about their health and disease condition, and keeps patients committed to their care plan.
- Tracks patient testing and referrals
- Uses electronic prescribing
- Provides extended hours and is available 24 hours a day by phone
As your Patient-Centered Medical Home, we are committed to providing to you with the highest quality medical care for your children through every stage of their development
If you have questions about Patient-Centered Medical Home, please ask us!